The student candidates can apply for a GSGS scholarship with the following criteria:
- Have a good academic track record and fulfill the requirements of admission procedures.
- Have a high motivation to study in WSSIM ITB.
- Willing to take GSGS courses.
- Commit to complete the study in 2 years.
- Take the thesis topic related to non-sewerage.
- Willing to write a thesis summary / scientific article in English.
- Enroll as a WSSIM ITB student. Detailed information visit: https://usm.itb.ac.id/.
- Following the GSGS program interview.
- If selected, the students are required to signed a contract.